Looking for input on Monday’s technology immersion class

Selcen asked me to come in and lead a conversation this coming Monday, the 21st. I’d love your input on what you’d like me to prepare. To help with this process, I’ve created a Google Doc anyone can edit. Please add questions you’d like answered or topics you’d like addressed under the “Questions or topics to be covered” subhead. Also, feel free to hit me with any questions in the comments of this post. Thanks in advance.

This entry was posted in Tech Immersion and tagged , by Daniel Bachhuber. Bookmark the permalink.

About Daniel Bachhuber

Daniel Bachhuber is Digital Media Manager at the CUNY Graduate School of Journalism and fascinated by structured data, open source projects, and technology's increasing role in the production of journalism. In his free time, Daniel is involved in a few open source projects including Edit Flow, a WordPress plugin to bring more of a news organization's editorial workflow within the content management system. A native Oregonian, Daniel enjoys skiing, climbing, backpacking, travel and long distance running.

One thought on “Looking for input on Monday’s technology immersion class